Explore Ancient Egypt
1. Where is Egypt?
2. What is the Nile Delta?
3. What Egyptian pharaoh died at Alexandria?
4. Which famous dam controls the flooding of the river Nile?
5. When was it built?
Learn about Ancient Egyptian Gods
6. Complete this table
Ancient Egyptian mummies
7. How did the ancient Egyptians make mummies? Put the stages in the right order and find out.
Posted in ESO 2
Tagged Ancient Egypt
Survey created by Blanca Puigferrer.
This is a trailer for a short animated film titled The Gift.
1. Why is the film titled The Gift?
2. List vocabulary you know related to romantic love and relationship (5 words / expressions) and use it / them in a sentence.
Now watch the film and answer the questions below:
3. Do you think the film illustrates a typical relationship?
4. What adjectives would you use to describe the film?
5. How did the film make you feel?
Submit your answers in a comment here to be published on May, 26.
A binomial is a pair of words (for example, hot and cold) which are conventionally linked with a conjunction (usually and) or a preposition.
I. Complete the following binomials, as in the example:
1. Fish and chips
2. Hamburgers and French fries
3. Salt and _____________
4. Cat and _____________
5. Black and _____________
6. Knife and _____________
7. Cup and _____________
8. Peace and _____________
9. Pros and _____________
10. Pots and _____________
II. What words would you use to describe the relationship between a father and son?
III. Watch this short film by Matt Bieler and write a similar composition based on the relationship between father and daughter, mother and son, mother and daughter, grandparents and grandchildren, boyfriend and girlfriend… Up to you to choose!
Submit everything in a comment here to be published on May, 26.
[Thanks to Film English]
Posted in Batxillerat 2